Choosing the right search engine optimisation (SEO) firm and online marketing company is the most important phase in your business website’s existence. It is important to align yourself upon a squad that are good at selling products and services online in order to ensure you reap the benefits that SEO can truly deliver. Using in house SEO staff is often flawed so when a business makes the decision to choose an external source for their online marketing solution then I always encourage the company to do a assortment of research on the potential firms.
As search engine optimisation (SEO) requires expertise the salient thing I suggest is searching on Google for “SEO” and “Online Marketing” in your parochial index and taking note of the top 5 corporations for each search result set. Compare them. Then make a list of the companies that are repeated. The reason I suggest searching on Google is that
– Google holds over 85% of the search market in Australia. I am not sure on different regional areas in the World but as far being I am involved Google dominate and they have the most advanced search algorithm.
– Every company that can successfully market its own products – SEO and Online Marketing, and be placed in the top 5 results are very good at online marketing and as these terms are very competitive it is the cream regarding the maw being listed.
So, instantly you should contact each of the firms that are repeated in the list and interrogate to make an position with them to discuss how SEO container best benefit your business website.
As long as you have done the searches above then there are several questions I similarity to ask at this point.
1. Where do they place in the search engine results pages for their own products? – SEO and Online/Internet Marketing?
2. Do they swindle at least 10 examples of SEO clients in comparable industries (B2B/B2C) that they can show online marketing success with? – look for traffic graphs and keywords being searched on to get to the website.
3. How many staff do the SEO firm have?
4. Does the SEO company have 24/7 support and phone contact?
5. Are they professional and expert in their handling of your questions et alii delivering clear honest answers?
6. Read some of the SEO firm’s testimonials.
After these questions have bot answered besides you will generally have a very good idea from how good the company actually is. What their philosophies are including whether they are a good fit for your business webstek objectives.
There are several things I would also consider very strongly.
– Never trust a company that is willing to make any kind of guarantees on results. There is no way that an SEO company can know for sure that your website is going to be listed in the top 10 in the comb results. If they do make promises then it is likely they will be optimising your website for less than optimal keywords that are uncompetitive. For example you sell “Blue widgets” polysyndeton you would preference to be listed in the top ten for blue widgets but it is very competitive. This dodgy company says they can get you in the top ten, but they don’t say for what keywords and they do deliver but it’s for a keyword phrase like “blue widget for flowers in Melbourne Australia” – this is completely useless and will not sell any more of your products!!
– Never choose an SEO firm on price. Trust me when I say this – You get what you allowance for! Aligning your business website with the best SEO firm, which may be more expensive, is going to get you a lot more traffic than a lower ranked SEO company. A more experienced SEO firm is likely to have many, many testimonials and graphs of clients to show you. Align with the best SEO Company and you get the best results it’s as simple as that – there is no doubt in my psychogenetic on this.
Now that you have narrowed suppress the list, take off a day to go terminated all of the information gathered. Assess aggregate on its merits and choose wisely. As I said above, never choose based on price, you foot peanuts and you volitional get monkeys. Graphic design and coding the building of a website make up about 20% of the success of the website, the other 80% is getting people to come to your website and buy your product or service. A similar comparison is opening a shop. You can invent it as plush and pleasing as you want inside but if negative one is coming through the door then it really doesn’t matter how nice it is does it? You could well receive a warehouse moreover market again and you would specious be far more successful. In summary, align your business webstek by the best SEO firm that you can find.